Train to trade up to $100,000 of our Company money, using our trade secret signals, 1-to-1 personal coaching, webinar trades, and our 20+ year day trade system.
Trade at home, for minutes or more, any hour, and any day (except Saturday) for the money you seek. Education, an established system, and support are opportunity equalizers we provide. Trading is an acquired skill with potential risk of loss. The past may not predictive future results.
-$ 0 Pre-Paid Fee Discount
$ 7,995 Tuition + Fee Discount
“Whatever It Takes” To Save
• 2-day on-site side-by-side.
100% tax deductible (most returned)
(Suggested Order Or All)
Weekly exclusive webinar..
of the 9th week.
The main consideration is to elect the most training, most trade funding, and the greatest profit sharing. Act quickly, as every week delay simply costs you much more than getting a loan and getting started.
For some there may be readily available and known. It is recommended to simply tap into these and pay them back as quickly as possible.
- Checking or savings accounts.
- Current availability on credit cards, Lines of credit, etc.
- Retirement 401Ks or other accounts (now penalty free).
- Pending inheritances or gifts.
- Assets to sell (rarely used property, vehicles, jewelry, junk, …).
- Review budget (reduce this or that, make room, …).
- Reallocate budget (delay remodeling, vacations, purchases, …).
- Value or equity in insurance policies, stocks, metals, …
- Value or equity in homes and property (Zillow for estimate).
- Value or equity in RVs, boats, and powered vehicles.
- Value or equity in jewelry, art, antiques, …
- Share with them what you are doing.
- Have them experience it themselves.
Except for funds drawn from personal cash from an account or asset sale, tuition from an equity position will likely have loan-like terms, so the following are helpful:
- As Much As Possible – With the realizations from the Trade Demo Trial, getting tuition is more important than any loan terms as you do not expect to pay over the full term.
- Go Platinum – Seek enough funds to get the most education, the most and fastest Company funding, and the greatest profit share to pay back savings, assets, cards, or loans as fast as possible and achieve your financial objectives as quickly as possible.
- Tuition And Loan Payment – In seeking a loan, seek enough to pay for tuition and the first six months of loan payments, like other businesses. They can have the affect of not having any tuition coming out of your personal pocket.
- Be Tenacious And All In – If necessary get in the “whatever it takes” zone to position yourself to achieve the financial security you seek and have shown yourself as viable through the Trade Demo Trial.
- Increase Current Lines Of Credit – Seek to raise current lines of credit.
- Increases On Existing Card – Raise lower limit cards to match the highest card limit. Call for credit increase to use the card more (have a use story and not a balance transfer story). “I want to use this card more (due to points, etc.). “I am using it so I think it is time for an increase.”
- Order Of Increase – Raise the highest card last.
- New Cards – Apply for new cards after using the existing cards. Apply until they get the balance for what they want. Newly promoted cards are often easier to get money as they are trying to get more clients. Business Cards – Often can give more money, but needs to be associated with a business entity.
- Raise New Card Limits – Then raise the limits of the new cards to the highest limit of the other cards.
- Get What Need – Don’t overshoot (get what need and not more).
- Other Cards – Seek new cards with promotions and less mainstream cards (Disney, stores, etc.).
- Business Cards – Often can give more money, but needs to be associated with a business entity.
- Keep Applying – Until you get the full balance (4, 7, 9, 11, … cards).
- Only Slight Credit Change – Applying multiple times only lowers your credit limit slightly as they see you are shopping for cards. But this must be done in the same session or not more than over about 48 hours.
- Employed Status – Employed always looks best when applying. If self-employed, you are employed as you pay yourself a wage. Put employed.
- Income Declaration – This claim can include: just your own, with a spouse, with parents or friends, a projection of the coming year, etc. It is not last year’s income. Do not overshot and always keep it under $100,000.
- State Income – Always make it an odd number and never ending in zero (e.g., $83,737). Not an even guess (e.g., $83,740, $83,500).
Once all actions that can be taken personally have been accomplished, it is only then time to use the services of other financial professionals.
- Other Resources – These can include third party loan providers, credit repair, and others.
- Where Known – First contact banks, credit unions, retirement administrators, etc. that know you.
- Before Applying – One important consideration would be to approach these service providers before applying to credit cards so as to give them a better chance of achieving their objective on your behalf.
- Hold Other Credit Use – If you are committed to changing the rest of your life by day trading, then stop any plans for the moment of other purchases.
Of course day trading can produce a gains and can also result in losses. Your or others past performances may not be indicative of future results.
• Get trade funding with full payment.
Pre-qualify (no fee, no credit hit)Hard Money 18% to 36% Annual Interest Rate
24, 36, 48, and 60 month terms
Fixed rates, fixed payments, no prepay penalty
100+ years of lending
May need to visit a branch (44 states)
See personal loan calculator – Click Here
With Unsecured Loans
Pre-qualify instantly online (no fee).
No income verification (a loan option).
700+ credit score in COVID-19 environment
Previously 320+ Credit Score.
Cost is ~0.5% – ~15% of loan value.
Train to trade up to $100,000 of our Company money, using our trade signals, 1-to-1 personal coaching, and our 20+ year day trade system.
Trade at home, for minutes or more, any hour, and any day (except Saturday). Education, an established system, and support are opportunity equalizers we provide. Trading is an acquired skill with potential risk of loss. The past may not predictive future results.
Foreign exchange and futures trading are highly risky, and you can lose all the money you invest should you decide to engage in live trading. We are not responsible for your investment, trading or tax decisions.
We are day trading educators. We are not licensed financial advisors, traders, accountants, stockbrokers or attorneys. We are not licensed commodities brokers, and do not engage in or facilitate commodities transactions. We are not an introducing broker, and we make no recommendation as to where you should invest or what broker you should trade with. As you apply what you learn, we recommend that you seek advice from licensed professionals.
Any trade results that we show should not be considered typical of our students. We do not (and cannot) track the results or performance of our students’ private trading accounts. We do not know what a typical or average student earns or loses trading.
This is not a get-rich-quick program, guaranteed system or business opportunity. We sell training and trading tools. We make no promises our training and tools will generate future income for students, and you may not make your investment back (including your investment in this training).
Any redistribution or recording of this material is strictly prohibited without advanced written permission.
You do not need to be licensed to day trade your own money or to day trade our Company funded account.
No representation is made of a level of success. Information and statements are provided for illustrative purposes only. Examples are simple mathematical illustrations. Participation in the Trade Demo Trial can reveal one’s potential in the market.
Your affiliation with this group is by subscription. You may terminate your affiliation at anytime by calling 800-301-7482 or emailing Cancel@MyTradeSupport.Com.
Pricing, promotions, offerings, and statements may vary without notice.