Train to trade up to $100,000 of our Company money, using our trade secret signals, 1-to-1 personal coaching, webinar trades, and our 20+ year day trade system.
Trade at home, for minutes or more, any hour, and any day (except Saturday) for the money you seek. Education, an established system, and support are opportunity equalizers we provide. Trading is an acquired skill with potential risk of loss. The past may not predictive future results.
Our Training To Trading Cycle
Your funded account with the group is part of your education. It is like taking a Chemistry class and having a Chemistry lab. Here you have the coaching instruction with the real money funded account to follow.
This practice emerged because we saw that our students were less emotional with trading real money when it was not initially their real money. As such, student are able to make more wise trade decisions, learn to trade the market with real money, and then start their own private real money accounts.
We desire that you continue to trade our funded account. Why? Because it continues to be a benefit for you, but with your trading success, there is a small portion of your earnings that returns back to the Proprietary Education Fund to provide resources for others that follow after you.
Ultimately, your success will be profitably trading your privately funded account as well as our funded account.
The real money lab has these summary characteristics:
(Also each set period with positive account growth you can request more funding.)
Awareness And Considerations
♦ Origination – We started providing Corporate Trade Account Funding because with fund not being the student’s funds, there is less emotional attachment which minimizes emotional errors..
♦ Guaranteed – All receive an initial real money trade account as part of their education.
♦ Initial Request – Students request their initial funded account after the 9th week of coaching (shows up in the graph at about 3 months). The account is not simply issues, but requires the student to request the funding when they feel ready.
♦ Amount – The size of the initial account is usually between $2,000 and $5,000 depending upon trade performance during initial coaching.
♦ Additional Funding – The initial amount released is simply a type of “starter” or “training wheels” account. The student or member may request additional funding based upon their coaching program and criteria mentioned below. With positive account growth, your account can be increased up to $50,000 or up to $100,000 depending upon your level of coaching.
♦ Profit Sharing – Remarkably students keep up to 80% of their trade profits using our funding (see coaching or programs below).
Choices, Timing, Etc. Example
Can Get You Wealthy
“Whatever It Takes” To Save
What Our Traders Have Said
Privately Funding Your Account
Before funding a private account, the following are recommended.
Wait – Wait at least three months after trading your Company funded account, even better would be to wait six months, before funding your own account.
Fund From Profits – Trade your Company funded account profitably and use your earnings to fund your private account. This requires your day trading to pay for itself and you really do not put any personal funds at risk.
Link Accounts – You can link your accounts so that you can trade your Company funded account at the same time private funded account. You can do this with different amounts in each account and trade them proportionately.
Chose A Broker – You can use any broker. A suggestion is to add a little money. Trade a little. Pull some money out. Learn the broker’s full deposit, trade, and withdraw procedures. Do it again and again to gain and with confidence add more funds to the account. You may do this with even more than one broker.
We exist as a day trading education and facilitation group to provide a path for you to learn to trade your own money and grow it into big extra cash, a lifestyle income, growing saving, great wealth, early or more secure retirement, and more by continuing to day trade our system.
We do this by providing a comprehensive day trading education based on 20+ years of experience coupled with trade facilitation through indicators, funding, daily webinars, continued education, support, and more.
Train And Trade – Learn to trade and user our Company fundd account to develp as a profitable trader.
Leverage Profits – Use our Company Funded Account to begin making profits that can be used to pay back your tuition, for use where needed or desired, and to fund a private trade account.
Open A Private Trade Account – You can fund a private account anytime after coaching. Some may do so from savings and other assets, but many of our traders fund a private account from their trade winning using the Company Funded Account.
Trading Accounts – Ultimately you should be looking forward to trading your own private account and keeping 100% of your earnings. This is where you will earn your really big money to such an extent that it provides the income and financial security and cash flow you need and desire. Remember you keep 100% of the profits trading your own account.
Company Funded Account – While trading your private account, continue to trade our Company Funded Account. The money is there, you keep most of the earnings, and the remainer goes back to the Education Fund to help others reach their day trading needs, and desires. A wonderful give back.
How do we assist you in becoming a confident independent day trader. We do this by cycling your over and over through our experiential and educational cycle while building your trade account fund size.
We are building trade skill, psychology, account, and success:
Trade Skill – Your skill continues to improve and develop with continued training and trading over time.
Trade Psychology – This is your emotional connection to the market, trading, wins, losses, etc. More training, trading, and use of greater account size continues your ability to handle more in the markets for more earnings.
Trade Funds – As you cycle around with greater training, greater experience, and greater trade psychology you are increasingly prepared to trade a larger account size. This cycle immensely valuable in accelerating trade success and earnings potential.
Trade Success – Ultimately you can maximize your Proprietary Education Fund, start a private trade account, and start realizing the fulfillment of your needs and ambitions..
Lots Of Support – You are joining a group, not a one time training class. If you need help, call us, text us, etc. Besides you are trading our money, we want you to be successful.
Funding And Fund Management
Of A Corporate Funded Account
Initial Real Money Account
- Trade Performance – How well you traded during your initial 1-to-1 private and personalized educational period.
- Education Level – Based upon how much education you received in that initial period. The Platinum and Executive coaching programs receive 6 more hours or 3 more weeks and so they are typically issued more initial funding.
- 80% / 20% Platinum Program – 80% profit share goes to the student and 20% is returned to the Proprietary Educational Fund.
- 70% / 30% Executive Program – The student retrains 70% and the fund is returned 30%
- 60% / 40% Premium Program – The student retains 60% and the Fund is returned 30%
- 50% / 50% Pro Funded – The student retains 50% and the Fund is returned 50%
- Distribution – Recall that it occurs on or near the first of the month and is distributed by the broker, not by the School.
- High Water Mark – When earnings are paid, the fund is brought back to the level of funding provided from the Proprietary Educational Fund. For instance and with the Platinum Program, if you were trading $10,000 in the fund and earned $2,000 then the Student would retain $1,600 and the Fund would have returned $400. The students particular trade account would be reset to $10,000. This would occur until the next addition is made from the Proprietary Educational Fund.
- Stop Loss – As mentioned above we require the use of trade and account protection to minimize loss on the trade level. We will teach you how to effectively set and use a stop loss.
- Still In Coaching – Remember, you will still be in coaching for the first weeks of trading a real money account. If you find yourself drawing down the account you can reach out to your coach or one of the staff. We are hear to help.
- 20% Draw Down – We do not monitor your account closely. We do not monitor how often you trade, when you trade, how many trades you take, if your trades are winners or losers, etc. We have taught you and we stand ready to help you. So we provide you with the freedom to enjoy and prosper in your day trading with our Company funded account. We do monitor one parameter and that is the account amount. If we notice the account has drawn down to 20% we will reach out and ask how we can help you. We will answer any questions you have, provide you with specific issue training, etc. and have you back on your way.
- 50% Draw Down– This level of account draw down is unheard of in the industry. Before you reach is point we hope to have been engaged with you to help you improve upon your trading and never reach this point. Often this level of draw down is from student failing to follow their instruction and are not using a Stop Loss, are over leveraging the account, etc. There should be no reason to be concerned about this. If the account is drawn down to 50%, then all trades will be closed. We will reach out to you and as how we may help.
Subsequent Real Money Additions
- Positive Account – Have positive account growth. If you want to take a cautious approach, even if your account is positive by pennies, you qualify for an increase.
- Proper Lot Size – You could call this not being greedy. We want to see that you are responsible and measured in your trading and that your are not trading beyond what is reasonable for the account size. The larger your account the more each trade can earn. We will show you exactly how to do this. It is simple to fulfill upon this requirement.
- Stop Loss Protection – There are various ways to protect an account. We want to see that you are protecting the account. In the beginning we want to see the use of a Stop Loss form of protection. Again, we will show you just how to do this and be profitable and qualify for the most money the fastest.
- Regular Trading – We want to see that you are trading regularly and retaining your education. We want to see a minimum of 1 trade per day. What does that mean. Well, often you could be placing 3, 4, 5, or 6 trades a day for the earning potential you seek. So if you miss a day or two here and there, of course you would be well above 1 trade per day on average. This is simple to accomplish.
- Program Calendar – The Platinum program allows requests for additional funding remarkably every 30 days. The Executive, Premium, and Pro Funded programs has a trade, review, and funding cycle of three months. So you trade your current account and at the end of three months you can request additional funding.
- Trade Performance – You may request additional funding each time your are positive in the account above the last funding level. If you are positive at the Program Calendar time, then simply send an email requesting additional funding. If you are down on the account balance, then just bring it up and as soon as you are about what we call the “high water mark” then request additional funding.
Train to trade up to $100,000 of our Company money, using our trade winning signals, 1-to-1 personal coaching, and our 20+ year day trade system.
Trade at home, for minutes or more, any hour, and any day (except Saturday). Education, an established system, and support are opportunity equalizers we provide. Trading is an acquired skill with potential risk of loss. The past may not predictive future results.
Foreign exchange and futures trading are highly risky, and you can lose all the money you invest should you decide to engage in live trading. We are not responsible for your investment, trading or tax decisions.
We are day trading educators. We are not licensed financial advisors, traders, accountants, stockbrokers or attorneys. We are not licensed commodities brokers, and do not engage in or facilitate commodities transactions. We are not an introducing broker, and we make no recommendation as to where you should invest or what broker you should trade with. As you apply what you learn, we recommend that you seek advice from licensed professionals.
Any trade results that we show should not be considered typical of our students. We do not (and cannot) track the results or performance of our students’ private trading accounts. We do not know what a typical or average student earns or loses trading.
This is not a get-rich-quick program, guaranteed system or business opportunity. We sell training and trading tools. We make no promises our training and tools will generate future income for students, and you may not make your investment back (including your investment in this training).
Any redistribution or recording of this material is strictly prohibited without advanced written permission.
You do not need to be licensed to day trade your own money or to day trade our Company funded account.
No representation is made of a level of success. Information and statements are provided for illustrative purposes only. Examples are simple mathematical illustrations. Participation in the Trade Demo Trial can reveal one’s potential in the market.
Your affiliation with this group is by subscription. You may terminate your affiliation at anytime by calling 800-301-7482 or emailing Cancel@MyTradeSupport.Com.
Pricing, promotions, offerings, and statements may vary without notice.